Thursday, April 29, 2010

Dirty Blonde

I'll always have a soft spot for Courtney Love. She had a really troubled childhood which alot of people don't know about. I think somebody just needs to give her a cup of tea and a good old bear hug. She's recruited bassist, Melissa auf Der Maur for the third Hole album called 'Nobody's Daughter,' although no sight of guitarist, Eric and drummer, Patty. I always find it a bit weird when bands keep their name when just about all the original members have been replaced. Anyway, news about the album reminded me of 'Dirty Blonde' - Courtney's autobiography/scrapbook. I bought it a couple of years ago and it really is an incredible body of letters, photos and scribbles. You can take a peek here. x

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment