Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lately...

I am so grateful the sun is out and will be out for at least a few days!! Whew! Last week we took the kids to the park with their cousins and some friends. This park is amazing! It has a 3 story slide! I love it. For some reason I didn't get a picture of the slide... One day maybe.
Here's Gracie climbing the rock wall! She can be fearless. This of course is the only picture I got of her because she was running around the whole time and didn't stop, so I barely saw her... I'm glad she had fun though!
Here's Henry. He LOVED the park! He wanted to be just like the big kids and go down the slides by himself, climb the ladders solo, and throw the biggest rocks down the hill... Henry+Rocks= Best Friends (Unfortunately)...
And Lydia. She finally went down the 3 story slide all by herself! And she loved it! Hooray for being brave!
On Sunday I was chewing some bubble gum while babysitting Henry. He was in awe at the bubbles. So I got some pictures cause he was being so cute! Of course he didn't smile or laugh for any of the pictures. Oh well...
He kept trying to grab the bubbles. So after he popped this one... I threw it away... It had goldfish crumbs in it... BLECH!
Monday I went to Target with Chib and she found this wonderful doggy shirt for $1. So we got it for Pixie. Haha! She wasn't all that thrilled about it...
See. This is her "GET IT OFF ME" face. haha! I did take it off her cause the neck was a bit tight and we were leaving again, so I didn't want her to strangle herself while we were gone... hahaha! But I'll put it back on her soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment