Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Blush in a box!

I want to tell you about this blush I’ve fallen in love with! It’s called Dandelion and it's by Benefit. I’ve bought Benefit cosmetics as gifts for people but until a few weeks ago, I’d never treated myself to any. I got this blush before my mom gave me the Benefit Cheek Tint (thanks again ma!) so now I switch between the two.

Dandelion makes me smile every morning and not just because I have to dust the apples of my cheeks. As you lift the lid off the box, you get a delicious whiff of scented blush! Inside you’ll find a little pink brush to sweep some on. It’s probably a touch too light for my skin although it’s perfect for a natural, springtime look. I think the idea of ‘blush in a box’ is genius because you waste less product and there’s far less chance of breakage. I can’t tell you how many times, I’ve dropped and shattered a palette of blush. Maddening, that is. Now, I want to know what your favourite blush is. Tell! 

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment