Saturday, April 10, 2010

for a relaxing time

after_the_ball
the_serenade-
jeune_femme_denudee_sur_canape
Thank you so much for all your tales of (romantic) woe! You made my decision quite difficult, but I have found my lucky lady - congratulations Miss Kensey Crane! I can't tell you how cute it was to envision a tiny Kensey performing these desperate acts of love. Thank you all for participating and I must make special mention of all the gassy ladies (and their mums), friends, you are not alone! For awhile my diet consisted almost entirely of beans and rice (something I am considering doing again as am presently a itchy mess playing hostess to a variety of itchy spots on my face due to recent dairy, caffeine and wheat consumption). I apologize for my tardy announcement but my internet time has been limited lately as we only have one computer and Landon has (quite fortunately) been a busy bee working on computer leaving me to sit and stare at paper and paints (and much to my chins chagrin, eat cheese). I will hopefully have more time this week to properly update blog and respond to emails and comments! (ps have made a few small updates to shop)

No comments:

Post a Comment